I thought it would be fun to interview myself, using the questions from Inside the Actors Studio.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Beautiful voices and kindness and intelligence.
4. What turns you off?
Arrogance, especially when there’s no real strength behind it.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Renaissance polyphony, sung by a few clear voices.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The crinkling of chip bags in a quiet room.
7. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Writing as a full-time profession.
8. What profession would you not want to participate in?
Corporate…well, anything, really.
9. What is your favorite curse word?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
“The choir’s rehearsing over there, and they need another alto.”